Sunday, June 28, 2015

IQC#17--- Quillography Challenge



This is one of my favorite project . One of my friend wanted quillographic framework for her kids room .
As both kids are boys she wanted frames in blue color and done in similar fashion.

I was thinking about design which will accommodate mirror image and then I came up with idea of waves.

"Blue ocean waves"
The most challenging part of this project was to reverse design on second frame.

I tried my best to achieve symmetry.

This is my first post for Indian quilling challenge.

Hope you all will like it .

plz leave your valuable suggestions n comments !!!

Cheers !

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I love the way you have made those waves, the blue hues :) brilliant idea & amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at IQCG#17. Good luck to you

    ReplyDelete