Friday, April 29, 2016

Panda in the Bamboo


Hello everyone

Summer is making me lazy n crazy these days. And with my kid's vacation starting from tomorrow I guess I will be more busy .

So Today m gonna show you my recent card that can be used for any occasion.





In this project I used lots of distress ink in background and in shading small paper box.

Some glimpse of my work in progress are shown below



Watercolour paper gives best effect while using distress ink , and small mist will blend all colours thats the best part of it.





Bamboo leaves are quilled and 'A journey into quilling blog' has very nice tutorial on it.

http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.in/2013/08/new-quilling-technique-tutoial-folded.html

I gave small hint of dark green shade to bamboo tree with my markers !




And finally added my sweet little Panda Bear snugged in a box saying "hey, I have some massage for you" .

To give 3-D effect to Panda eyes I used Mod Podge Dimensional magic.

Panda Bear is made using quilling fringing technique .


And Now My Final Product


Hope you all will like it and get inspired to create something new.

Plz leave your valuable suggestions n comments !!!

Cheers !!!


Liking this to Indian Quilling Challange -
IQCG#25 - Trios of colours


4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the cute little panda shewta. Good luck and thanks for joining us at IQCG#25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little panda..Good luck and thanks for joining us at IQCG#25

    ReplyDelete