Friday, July 29, 2016

Hot Air Balloon Card

Hello Everyone 
Here I come with my new card !!  For this card I cut some random paper to make stencil showing stars and moon . Then I applied Texture medium on stencil to get the pattern on my watercolour paper. Reason for using watercolour paper is I love using distress inks in my project. It gives really amazing effects when they mix with water . Once texture medium dry out completely and then I coloured it with distress inks. And then splashed some water on it .











As I have used texture medium, stars and moon will remain white even after colouring just to complete my galexy I splashed some white colour drops .





Now comes the Quilling part . I quilled this balloon with 2mm strips.




After adding  hot air balloon to painted galaxy, my card is ready .





Hope you all will like it and get inspired to create something new.
Cheers!!!

Liking this to Indian Quilling Challange - 

IQCG# 28 - Stencil it


6 comments: